Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SMALL BOUTIQUE FASHION WEEK 2 OF 2....


WHAT I WORE: 
H&M: Faux fur jacket, Stockings & Cap 
Forever 21: Leather Jacket 
HelloFab: Heart Top 
Apar10: Skirt 
ShoeMint: Booties 
Revlon: Lip & Nail polish 

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! NY fashion week is coming to an end, but a full week of fashion is the place to be. I had a uber fun time at Small Boutique Fashion Week! My excitement was actually wearing my own design a full skirt that I made especially for the show! I added leather and spiked embellishments to my skirt to give it a rocker vibe. I went with a black/white theme with a twist of African vintage Hollywood. Do you like this skirt?

I can't wait for next year to attend fashion week with full week of African looks designed by line called Apar10. Fashion Week see you next year!

See you next time!

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

3 comments:

  1. love all of the black and white!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with this!!! This look is complete perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete