Monday, February 17, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD...





Again, I was awarded for the Liebster Award by Nikki over at  Dream in Neon 

Here are Nikki's question and my answers:    

1. which blogger do you admire the most?

I admire Courtney Kerr, she has only been blogging for about 2 years now. I love how she took a risk to follow her dreams. She went for it and now she is someone that people want to know. 

2. what is your favorite place you've ever visited?

I would have to say, North Carolina. Yeah seems boring, I went there with my good gal friends for vacation. We did a punch of stuff to eating at  The Pit and Chatham Hill Winery.  I have to say, if your on a budget and you want to relax with friends than NC is the place to be. 

3. who's the most inspiring person you follow on instagram?

Yeah don't laugh, but I follow Chris Brown. He did a bad thing by hitting RiRi. In my opinion, people make mistake we have to forgive. Truly, he needs to heal from his broken past, I think that when he gets himself together his future will spread so far. I'm sorry but that dude can dance! I have seen him behind the scenes where he's just pushes himself to be the best and he's talented in his right. 

4. what is your craziest memory with your best friend?

My friend and I were sitting in her living room just talking. All of sudden she thought she saw a bug. I go over to see what it was. Turns out it was lint...hahaha 

5. who is your favorite musical artist?

My favorite artist of all time, Tupac and Micheal Jackson they had so much talent and their legacy lives on. You see some many artist trying to emulate their styles of rap and dance. 

6. if you could eat any food, all day/everyday, what would it be?

I'm going to have to say water, carrots, and hummus....hahaha. I can sit there eating it for lunch or even as a snack. It's so good and healthy for you! 

7. what are your top 5 favorite stores to shop at?

If I don't shop in stores, I tend shop online. My favorite stores are Via Gypset, H&M, Shoemint, Forever21, and Gojane.

8. who is your celebrity fashion icon?

I have several celebrity icon that would be Jessica Alba and Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana all their styles are simple yet edgy. They all have a unique of style which I love.

9. what's your dream job?
One day I want to own my own clothing company either in the U.S. or overseas. 

10. describe your personal style in 3 words.
My style varies, I never stick with one style. I love preppy, vintage, and classic styles. 

11. what is your favorite item in your closet?

I love me a leather jacket you can wear it with pretty much anything to a dress, jeans, or even skirts. 

Here are my 11 nominees: 

This is my 11 questions for my nominees:
  1. How would you describe your style?
  2. Where's your favorite vacation spot?
  3. What are your secrets of being so fashionable?
  4. What is your home country and do you speak any languages?
  5. If you could be an animal, what animal complements your style?
  6. Do you ever where your outfits twice?
  7. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
  8. What is your dream job?
  9. What food you haven't tried?
  10. How many hours do you shop?
  11. What inspires you to blog?

Thanks again Nikki for nomination!


See you next time!

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

2 comments: