Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DREAM SERIES PART 1: WITH THIS RING?





WHAT I WORE: 
Forever 21: Dress, Top & Jacket 
H&M: Cap & Stocking 
Rue 21: Shoes 


Hello Happy Wednesday! My house was filled with people celebrating of your return. Something happened, did I say something that made everyone leave? I saw your friend and I knew you were near. I keep looking and looking for you, Where are you? I wanted to shout out at your name, cause I seriously wanted to find you! I just gave up and started to walk back into my house. 

As I looked back, you appeared, like you literally have been sitting on my driveway the whole time. I started to come closer you were ready to leave. 

I said to you, " Where are you going, your not going to say goodbye?" 

You grab me closer to you, he says "We're going to try this out you and me. Your going to talk to me and see where this goes". Of course I'm always trying to fight him, I said if I don't try, what are you going to do". He looks at me saying nothing and walks away.

Man, I thought this was real turns out this was my DREAM..Don't you hate that?...hahaha

My dreams are totally like a soap opera, I thought he was going to get on one knee and propose finally. You want something so bad to happen just never turns out that way. No, he just has to walk away like an end to a scene in a movie, crazy?!?!

 I hope you tune in next month for my real Dream Series Part 2! 

See you next time! 

P.S. Made this veil for my cap, DIY coming soon! 

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

9 comments:

  1. Crazy dream but great Look!
    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow you back & wish you a perfekt Thursday!! :) and a night without crazy dreams too ;)

      Greets from the EDELFABRIK
      Chrissie

      Delete
  2. love those boots!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit :)

    http://chiomaa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect jacket ever <3

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete