Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE LOOK...






WHAT I WORE: 
Via Gypset: Vintage Dress
Zara: Shoes
Vintage: Jacket 
H&M: Necklace  


Hello Happy Tuesday! Today's look, is a sneak peak of what I'll be wearing out for NYE...So excited, I got this perfect dress at Via Gypset. The thing is I have an outfit, but nowhere to go to with this look! Any suggestions?

Regardless, as 2013 ends and 2014 approaches, I'm thinking what's my New Years Resolutions. I have five things I seriously need to accomplish for 2014...

1. I need to finish up my tests
2. I need to finish up projects that I've started.
3. Always being positive and making every situation a positive one.
4. Meeting more and more people that will help in this fashion world
5. Making this blog "excel to the stars" sounds like a cache', but when you put the time into anything it will grow...I just have to feed it, right :)  

Do you have any New Year's Resolutions for 2014? 


 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

4 comments:

  1. what a fun dress! love it!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article and Happy New Years!

    - Mr. Brilliantier

    http://brilliantier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that dress is stunnning =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete