Monday, December 23, 2013

HOLIDAY PARTY LOOKS..




WHAT I WORE: 
H&M: Jacket, Top, and Necklace
Vintage: Pants 
GoJane: Pumps 
Dooney & Bourke: Bag

Hello Happy Monday! Christmas time is awesome, it's about giving and receiving gifts...hahaha maybe that's what I love about Christmas. Who doesn't love getting gifts....uhhh I do! It won't be the same this Christmas my parents will not be joining us as there in Kenya.....Where it's nice and warm, I'm so jealous! This year is going to be my two sisters and I...which is totally fine by me :) I'll be going to a lot of Christmas parties, I think that it's important to really know what to wear to a Christmas Holiday party. Here's my holiday party look which you can wear either from DAY or NIGHT. 



Don't forget to check out my blogger friend Kenya over at Kenyal Fashion Blog where she gets in the spirit of Christmas with her chic holiday looks too! 

See you next time! 

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///





2 comments:

  1. What amazing looks! I truly love both of them! The animal print jacket is so fantastic and that second party look I would love to wear it as well! So amazing! I adore the skirt!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending best Christmas wishes to you and your fantastic blog!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete