Monday, December 9, 2013

NEW YORK DAY 1 OF 2...




WHAT I WORE: 
Forever 21: Jean top 
H&M: Jacket 
Target: Jeans 
Turquoise Jewelry Boutique: Neckalce 
Betsy Johnson: Bag 
Ralph Lauren: Sunglasses

HAPPY MONDAY! I went to New York a couple weeks ago. Here's some photos of me in central park and browsing the shops of New York. I was able to relax , meet up with nice people and hang out with some old friends. I realized that I need to take a va-cay more often. New York has some amazing food my first day I had pesto chicken on Italian bread,  second day I had chicken barbecue sandwich with fries and mimosa. I didn't shop as much as I usually do when go to NYC, but they had nice little shops it gives me inspiration, if your like a crafty go-getter like myself. 

If your into vintage or finding little treasures the  ABC Carpet & Home is just for you, I loved these African inspired woven bowls and necklaces super cool! 


I felt overwhelmed by Dylan's Candy Bar that store is sweet heaven they have any candy imaginable.


 I would totally would go back to  Marimekko to get some fabric for my sewing projects. I think when I get sick of this corporate world, I'm totally going to move to New York. 


Photos by Juliana Thrall

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

11 comments:

  1. love those sunnies!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a denim shirt similar to the one that you are wearing... You totally gave an idea on how to style it with this look... I love chai tea btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Looks like fun! And I love that bag!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love NY! Love your tourist outfit. The statement necklace is gorg!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab combination Dear ! I love the mix of denim and necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx bunches hun. Following back on GFC #103. Enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to new photos *hint* ;-)
    xox
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo... I love your necklace and the yellow touch of glamour!!!!
    Kisssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiring pictures, the shirt and the necklace looks so great for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. adoro este post ¡¡el look que has elegido es perfecto
    Me encanta tu blog¡¡
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog, espero que te guste y te animes a seguirme.si me sigues yo tambien estare de vuelta siguiendote.

    HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete