Monday, November 11, 2013

LIGHTS OFF & CAMERAS ON....







WHAT I WORE: 
Vintage: Top  & Bag
H&M: Pants 
Forever 21: Necklace 
DV Dolce Vita: Loafers 
 
Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend! So, I was trying to take pictures inside a mall. These photos are a total experiment. I like how the darkness captures shadows in these photos making them seem mysterious. Also, I wanted my look to have a party appeal by adding sparkle from necklace to the tip of my loafers gives my look some edge! See you next time!

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

2 comments:

  1. cool shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is possibly one of my favourite looks on you. This top is amazing!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete