Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY...


All my looks for the past year.
Happy Wednesday!!! Today is my 1 year Anniversary of Blogging. I can't believe, I've blogging for this long.I'm so thankful to all the support and F.I.T.S on ME sends out a thank you letter to all my followers and new followers:

 1. Let's me start off by saying THANK YOU all that come on my blog and leave such wonderful comments.

         2. Thank you for you have inspired me to work harder and post things that are unique and different. 

                         3. Thank you which I've learned so much from you fashion bloggers, and although I'm a rookie I hope to learn and grow from this blog. 

4. Thank you, for coming on this journey with me as my blog is my baby and I hope to continue to nurture and take care of it as it was my own. 

                                5. Thank you this year has allowed me to not be my worst critic and to be thankful for everything about my blog . 

6. Thank you for I can say, I'm stamped as a fashion blogger, it's completely fun and liberating as you have helped my hobby turn into something more. 

                                            7. Thank you, as I don't let fashion rule my life, but fashion is how I present myself to the world. 

8. Thank you, I hope to present outfits that LRW: you will love, you'll remember, and you'll want to wear!

                            9. Thank you, I hope this year will bring me new followers as well as continue to keep my new fashion blogger friends. 

                                            10. Thank you, for I still can bring more to the table and tuning in every WEEK for not just post, but More and More! 

Really a Big Thanks to all again and again! Have a happy Wednesday and stay safe out there in this fashion world...lol...Till next time!
                                         

FOLLOW ME ON ///

7 comments:

  1. yay! congrats!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I just found your blog and it is amazing!! Keep up the beautiful work! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! Some of the topics you
    will find there are Personal Growth, Self-Image, Health and Motivation between others. <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Post/Outfit Idea: Breaking Rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool! Happy one year anniversary =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending best wishes to your fabulous blog.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on one year! :))

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete