Thursday, March 28, 2013

FARMER'S MARKET....









WHAT I WORE: 
Forever 21: Cardigan 
H&M: Dress 
Forever 21: Buttoned-Up
 Target: Booties
Forever 21: Necklace 
H&M: Tights 

Happy Thursday! Who does not like the smell of cow manure and loud sounds of cows mooing & roosters crowing! (Okay…let's be real, we would not miss the cow manure). This burgundy background reminded me of life on the FARM and you have to admit this scene goes very well with my burgundy stockings!!!).  My angle was to combine the look of farm girl meets the 20th century. At first, I wore a black dress and decided to wear a jean button-up over the dress to keep this more of a polished look. Personally, fashion is just playing around with colors schemes and making your own unique clothing statement. Tell me what you think, do you like this combo of brown and black, and burgundy?

Important Note: I'm so happy to finally have a signature for my blog "Fashion Love Akinyi"...Your probably wondering why the heart is black.... I wanted to keep this heart black to compliment the pink, but trust me there is no black hearts over here....hehehe....Have a good day!



 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

10 comments:

  1. oh no cow manure! I grow up in a farm so I know what you are talking about. But omg this look is so hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on fashion and that you are on a FARM! WOOO HOO!!! :) lovingg this outfittt!!!! come check out my blog and tell me what you think!

    www.FASHTRAV.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look......lovely necklace!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that look, really girly! Great combination of textures and your necklace is beautiful

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    xxx
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great style, your rock dear!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!! Very pretty!))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo Dear ! I love Your cardigan and necklace <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this casual yet stylish outfit. You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent photographs!!! I am inviting to myself to the new fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I love the cardigan the most! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete