Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ROYAL



Forever 21: White Button-Up Top I  Corcoran Gallery of Art: Tie Dye Scarf  I Nordstorm: Blue Trousers I  Forever 21: Bracelets      I Target: Jean Jacket I Dooney & Bourke: Satchel Bag I  EGO Vanity: Purple Booties

Happy Wednesday! I’ve been waiting to wear something electric in my wardrobe. In women’s work attire, it’s such a must have to wear blue trousers. I wore these trousers to work and many co-workers commented on the color because it grabbed their attention. I love that I can wear it with many of my neutral colors, but in many different ways. Keeping it real; I probably will have another post with these blue trousers to brighten all of your days. Have a good rest of the day and week!!!!

                                                                    Fashion Love, 

                                                                               Akinyi

35 comments:

  1. you look lovely dear ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look my dear! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment; would you like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how you play with colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie! Follow you now on BLOGLOVIN :) Hope you follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look royally fabulous! Making the blues look good girl!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love your shoes and your scarf!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, my dear!!!

    Happy Holidays, my love :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I hope you have an amazing holiday too!

      Delete
  8. Awesome look! I just love all the blues! Such a fantastic scarf!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovable pictures!


    Hope you drop by my blog too.
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you mix n' match everything! Happy Holidays :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought it might be too much blues going on! I'm glad you like!

      Delete
  11. nice look dear!
    I would love you to visit my blog and if you like it please feel free to follow via GFC and bloglovin!
    Merry Christmas!
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry christmas!!! <3

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun outfit!

    merry christmas to you! love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com
    would you like to follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! Especially the added color with the heels.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit! Loving the blue colors :)

    chiomaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete