Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PINK IS IN THE AIR







H&M: Sweater I  Forever21: Jean Button-Up I  H&M: Pink Printed Pants I  Dooney & Bourke: Satchel Bag  I Forever 21: Bracelets & Sunglasses I H&M:

Good Morning on this lovely Wednesday. I know it's fall, but that doesn't mean I have to be in hibernation with my colors until spring rolls around. I couldn't resist, I woke-up this morning feeling pretty as pink as my sweater I couldn't deny, this color from going outside....lol...  It's refreshing to wear something pink, it really brightens up my day. Really it's a good way to add color to your wardrobe, but not trying to hard to be fashionable. So go out there and don't hesistate to follow this color trend.

                                                                                                    Fashion Love,
                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Akinyi

16 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! I adore your pink sweater!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, love the pink shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other? (: Come follow me and I’ll follow back for sure !
    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely sweater, my dear!

    Many hugs and have a Happy Weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the kind words! You have a Happy Weekend too!

      Delete
  5. So stylish, so beautiful, so out of the ordinary! I love your outfit!!
    Kisses and hugs!!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your sweet comment! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! I love the combo of denim and this pink sweater!

    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now via Bloglovin, I would like to do that and via GFC, but I can't find the GFC widget anywhere :/

    xoxo,
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Yes, I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  7. Love your sweater! Such a beautiful look :)

    xx,

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, your shoes are gorgeous!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete