Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ROCKER CHICK....



WHAT I WORE: 
Gap: Boyfriend Jeans 
Forever 21: Leather Jacket 
Rue 21: Sweatshirt 
Shoe Mint  : Booties 
Charm City:Charm Necklace
H&M: Necklace
 
Hello Happy Wednesday! Today's look is "Rocker Chick".  I love being playful in my closet, I know your sick of seeing my headwraps in all my post. Bare with me, I'm trying to grow my hair out since I've gone natural! I was inspired by the military trend, it definitely gets you noticed with adding leather to be that ultimate rocker chick. I got this military sweat shirt for only $5, it's my go-to like a cheetah print. What's nice about this military sweat shirt is you can wear it with about any color in your closet. I decided to pair it with some boyfriend jeans, military cap, black leather jacket, and some cool black and white booties. 

How do you wear military?  

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///


10 comments:

  1. You are super stylish Akinyi!!!!!!
    Love every detail of your look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail is so stylish, great outfit

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cool dear , love the jacket :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. rocking the look :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love whole this look!!! Especially I love your shoes!! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leather jacket, you look so chic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit, love the leopard and camo beanie!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this outfit. Its perfect for running errands but still being stylish enough to grab lunch with the girls!!!! Your style is amazing!!!

    Stay Bella
    www.bellaestraneo.com

    ReplyDelete