Wednesday, September 11, 2013

KENNETH COLE CHALLENGE: DAY 7




Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far! This should be the last week of the Kenneth Cole Challenge, you will be voting soon! I wanted my last outfit of this challenge to be simple, but edgy. I coordinated my look with different hues of blues that complement each other. You can truly wear flats or heels with this comfy look!

Do you like dressing up casual looks with heels or flats?

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

7 comments:

  1. I love yourcasual chic style and your royal blue skinny is amazing!!!!!!!
    Kisses girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that necklace!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    you're pumps are so cool and you look lovely
    check our new post on the blog tonight
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
    greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool denim combo! Love your vest and shoes!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great denim vest <3 You look soooo cool Dear !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great denim on denim! Personally, I love both flats and heels, so I guess it depends on how much standing or walking around I will have to do!

    Good luck on the challenge!
    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete