Monday, June 10, 2013

DAY 1: 7 DAY CHALLENGE OF KENNETH COLE......






 
WHAT I WORE:
Forever 21: Dress & Jacket & Bracelets
Rue 21: Necklace 
Nine West: Bag 
Kenneth Cole: Black Gold Pump
Makeup: Revlon Colorstay Liner 

Happy Monday! I forgot to mention, when I went to Hilton Head Island, SC (for my friends wedding), there were so many outlets. One of the stores, I came across was the Kenneth Cole store. I originally went into the store not wanting to buy anything.  I couldn't resist, as I saw this shoe I absolutely fell in love...hahaha I tried on the shoe almost three times by the third time, I put the shoe back (crazy right?) The cashier was like your not getting that shoe it's 50% off...What!?!? I literally ran back to get them, I told you I had fell in love...Such a steal!

Well, I have a confession,......I'm a polka dot MANIAC, I have everything imaginable of polka dots....lol. To me polka dots are like the new black, they'll never go out of style. This print is incredibly playful, classic, and darn right you can wear it to any occasion. I decided to wear this dress to church, which is such a perfect church attire. What I love about this dress, you can change it from day to night by just adding more color with a bright necklace or bracelets.  Certainly polka dots are a timeless pattern, but by far eye-catching!

So, you'll get the chance to see 6 more outfits with the Kenneth Cole pump at the end of this challenge rate the best look! Have a good rest of the week!
 


 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png
FOLLOW ME ON ///

32 comments:

  1. Oh, i love your look, you look awesome plus those heels are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)
    Summer giveaway on my blog, check it out :)

    xx Sofie

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your polka dot dress is super cute and classy!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress so much! Your outfit is so classy and chic.
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pieces you have chosen. I love your dress, polka dots are just right for every stylish lady!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this SO much! You look gorgeous! Every aspect is great -- from the makeup, to your accessories, to the cap toe shoes! Just fab!!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty look, dear! Amazing dress!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so classy..an uptown girl!!
    I like the contrast between polka dots a the super hot shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely look...you look very chic!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous !!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is super awesome, honey.

    And you look very, very chic. Believe me!!!

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. <333 lovely dress
    by the way I love your comment and honestly I am not a nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect and elegant, 10!!! :)


    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your sweet comments! I have to say it again, that dress is so pretty, and you styled it very well! :)

    xoxo
    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this polka dot dress! You look so pretty and so chic.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Très jolie robe :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a cover girl :)
    Very classy and elegant

    Evainny Fashion Stylist
    http://evainny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not a big polka dot fan, but dang those shoes girl, they're to die for!! <3

    pearldayz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a classy look! I love your polka dot dress! Those shoes are truly amazing! I can see why you had to have them, they are perfect!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. adore the look :) it's well matched and you look gorgeous <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh i'm in love with your shoes!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect outfit for church you look darling

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look fab amazing hh love ur eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your dress! would you like to follow eachother? xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete