Thursday, May 2, 2013

GREEN = MONEY......







WHAT I WORE:
H&M: Pants 
Forever 21: Jacket, Top & Bag
Target: Booties 
Rue 21: Necklace 
Ralph Lauren: Sunnies 
 
Hello Happy Friday! It's been awhile since my last post. Now, I'm back and ready for all that blogging! I'm so thrilled to be going to a beach wedding this weekend, I hope to show you all lots of fun adventures from this trip! 

You know they say that money is not everything, but it’s a means to survive and to help others. When I put this outfit together, the green emphasized new beginnings…SPRING TIME! If you haven't notice, I absolutely love this pastel green top it reflects money. Of course, I had to compliment it with more green by pairing this top with my favorite emerald green pants and bringing it together with a plaid cropped blazer. Do you love this green ensemble?



 
FOLLOW ME ON ///

8 comments:

  1. I love every type of green! You look great! The blazer is too good, the scottish print will be the bomb in the next autumn-winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Jacket and necklace are the top! Love them!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jacket :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loving the jacket!! so gorgeous! thanks for ur visit...new post is up :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Loving the jacket :)

    http://www.chiomaa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love your blazer! And everything plaid in general!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! this outfit is so cute.

    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete