Saturday, February 2, 2013

TEA PARTY



























































































WHAT I WORE:Target: Isaac Mizrahi Blazer I Unknown: Scarf I Target: Dress I Target: Nude Pumps I Forever 21: Messenger Bag & Bracelets I Target: Grey Tights

Happy Saturday! I hope your having a great weekend so far. When I wore this outfit it made me think of gathering of all women coming together for a good old talking tea party. I always wanted to have a tea party where you can wear your best dress and blazer that really makes you stand out. This outfit has different textures that really work well together. The emerald green is new this fall, which is consider to be the new black this season. I just had to add this pink blazer which really complements my emerald dress. What do you think.... do you like the emerald green with bright pink?

                                                   Fashion Love,

                                                                   Akinyi 

22 comments:

  1. I adore this look! Yes the emerald green is the new great colour of hte year! I like having tea party with friends at home!
    Your look smells like spring is around the corner!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute. lovely outfit, I especially like the skirt and the scarf!thanks for the nomination, I have already done that, but I'm grateful that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful pictures!

    Gladly invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    New Fashion Platform where you can share your looks and get stars from our designers and editors. Or just get inspired and star other's looks.

    See you soon,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful! I am automatically cheered up by your outfit!!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, per usual! Thank you for the Nomination! My post soon to follow.. :) <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look. The color combo of pink and green is very beautiful.
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look!!! I love your blazer!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of colours! Would you like to follow each other also on facebook and bloglovin? Let me know! Kisses <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh jealousy here;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great mix of colours <3 ! You look Fab !

    ReplyDelete
  11. suprcute outfit! Loving the pink and green together :)

    http://chiomaa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely, such a lady like outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pink and green together. You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous look!!:) love the pink and green together! would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look perfect! I like the colors. The Navy is wonderful. But my favorite thing is your bag! really, really like it :) Follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute !
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice outfit, like it ;)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete