Monday, November 26, 2012

MUSTARD HONEY




H&M: Sweater and Collared Shirt I Target: Dress & Jean Jacket I Forever 21: Necklace & Bracelets I Forever 21: Sunglasses I Chinese Laundry: Boots I Dooney & Bourke: Satchel Bag


When autumn comes, how can you deny these beautiful fall colors? The shades of yellow, orange, red, green, and even brown. In the fall spirit, I picked up this mustard sweater that reminds me of the turning leaves. I really think this color can go with any kind of earth tone. Honestly, I’ve worn this sweater three times to work,  but who’s counting, right?... Do you dare to wear mustard?

                                                               Fashion Love, 
                                                                     
                                                                     Akinyi


33 comments:

  1. Amazing necklace and I love the colour of your cardigan!
    xo
    http://polway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :), I'm really loving this cardigan so comfy!

      Delete
  2. Love it! that Statement necklace is fab!

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely mix of colours! is fun and cheery xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty mix! I adore the mustard sweater!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love layers especially for this cold weather:)

      Delete
  6. Head to toe this is fabulous... denim, mustard, and leopard... so chic!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely combination!

    Im following you!

    Kisses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect look with layer. love!
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know especially when it's cold outside just layer up!

      Delete
  9. Love the layers and the yellow pop of color! Great look!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty outfit! You look beautiful in yellow! I really love it paired with the print on your dress and the colour of your boots. Great look!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this color, it such a fall sweater...Oh thanks so much for the kinds words!

      Delete
  11. Great color combo!! I love the mix of animal print and colors.

    http://shopaholicundercover.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, so beautiful, my love.

    Have a great day!

    Kisses :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I die for mustard! <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, you got to love mustard! Thanks for you comment :)

      Delete
  14. I'd love for us to follow each other! Where do I click on your blog to follow? I couldn't find a "join" button..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can follow me on Google + and I'm already following you on Google + too!

      Delete